Friday, December 19, 2008


With my Unlimited Phone Verified Account Secrets
You Can Post Unlimited Ads!

Did you know that Craigslist gets over a million views a month- imagine the traffic that YOU can harness from your unlimited ads?

Make 100's of Accounts Daily

Can you Imagine the traffic from all of your ads that will be visiting your site every day?


Have you been Banned from Craigslist?
Need Massive Free Advertising Power?
Want to find a way to Beat all of your Competition?

This will no longer be a problem for you anymore! Just make more accounts and go back to your posting. Turn your Craigslist hobby into a full time career, or even just a way to suppliment your income.

But Wait There’s More!

Ever considered buying PVA accounts? They charge $5-$10 EACH. Now YOU can create unlimited accounts not just for yourself but for profit!
Make those same 100 accounts in your spare time and sell them for $5 each!


You just made $500!

But your asking yourself, How much does this information cost?

This information is invaluable. This method sells for $99, $150, or even $200! But you’re in luck today because I’m not big time and I’m not spoil the christmas chear. You can have all this information for just

$9.99

Your saying to yourself, Wait That’s it! Reuse this information again and again to post unlimited ads on Craigslist, hell why not even sell accounts in your spare time for cash, the choice is yours.

This offer won’t be around long, will you take

advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity

now for just $9.99?

Or are you going to be one of those who waits and ends up paying

$49.99?

I’ll let you decide, but I would highly encourage you

to order right now, this oppertunity is to good to pass up.


CraigsList has helped me make Thousands through AdSense & affiliate programs by driving traffic to my websites! If I could show you how, Would you be interested?

I'm Glad you Asked....

Please Look Below at Some of my Recent Adwords Earnings.....


Don't Pass up this Oppertunity! Make the Most of this Method While it Lasts!

Buy my CraigsList Secret's Today!

I will throw in a free Ebook on the Best Exploits seen Today on the Web Today, to 10 of my 100 customers! ($29.99 Value/ Over 30 )


Only 100 Copies Available!

First 20 Customers Pay $4.99!!!